General Terms and Conditions (GTC) Camping De Reenert
The following applies to the term rental property: mobile home, lodge chalet, mobile home, parking space and other or similar accommodations offered by the campsite.
1. The accommodation contract is deemed to have been concluded when the rental property has been reserved by the guest and confirmed by the accommodation provider.
The accommodation contract is also deemed to have been concluded if the reservation of the rental property (s) is not made in writing. A commitment by the accommodation provider is only binding if it is made in writing by post or by email. The confirmations / reservations / offers sent by possible booking platforms are also only binding if they have been confirmed in writing by the camping company.
2. If the guest withdraws from the contract, the accommodation facility is generally entitled to full remuneration for the contractually agreed service.
The accommodation company will endeavor to otherwise rent the rental property (s) that have become free due to the withdrawal from the contract.
If the rental objects not used by the guest due to the withdrawal are rented to someone else, the resulting sales will be credited. If the rental properties are not rented to someone else, the accommodation company can demand the contractually agreed remuneration and invoice the saved expenses of the accommodation company at a flat rate.
The flat-rate deductions:
– In the event of cancellation up to 60 days before arrival, 50% of the agreed price
– – In the event of later cancellation or no-show, 100% of the agreed price
The reserved rental properties are generally available to the guest from 3:00 p.m. on the day of arrival. The rental properties must be vacated by 10:00 a.m. on the day of departure.
4. Through the accommodation contract, the guest does not acquire the right to the provision of certain rental properties. If no rental objects can be made available for the guest who has concluded an accommodation contract with the accommodation facility, the accommodation provider is obliged to endeavor to find equivalent accommodation for the guest.
5. Arrival should take place no later than 6:00 pm on the day of arrival. If this is not possible, the accommodation company must be informed.
Deviating agreements on this must be made in writing.
If a guest does not arrive by the agreed time on the day of arrival, the accommodation provider can rent the ordered rental property (s) to someone else.
6. The accommodation facility is entitled to request a down payment of 25% of the agreed service upon conclusion of the accommodation contract. This is due within 14 days. The remaining amount must be received in our account no later than 6 weeks before the booked arrival date.
Exceptions to this must be specified in writing.
7. The agreed prices are based on the statutory value added tax.
8. The prices stated in the online offers and print products include the value added tax valid on the date of printing or creation.
Price changes for bookings with a lead time of more than half a year between the booking and the day of arrival can also be made without prior notice.
9. The accommodation company reserves the right to make price changes at any time.
10. Payment of the service from the accommodation contract on account is only possible by special arrangement.
11. Invoices from the accommodation facility are due immediately upon receipt of the invoice.
12. The aforementioned conditions apply mutatis mutandis to individual as well as group trips.
13. The aforementioned conditions are also valid for camping guests. The term room should be replaced by the term parking space.
Status: January 2021
Luxembourg law applies. Printing, representation and transmission errors are reserved.